Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New House!

So we finally sold our house! Yippee! That was such a pain. Going back and forth with offers and then the buyer being held up on $300 dollars, come on it's only $300, that's like $.50 a month extra on your monthly payment.
Anyways, it's sold and now we are just waiting on the bank. They said it could be June before we close on it.
Our house we are buying is currently empty so I imagine we could start moving stuff in. I will probably start to move stuff when I'm on vacation in May. I'm really dreading the packing and moving. I've been trying to pack but it's hard because I'm afraid I'm gonna need something in the meantime!
Our new house is 4 bedrooms, 3 bath with a finished basement. I've already claimed the one room in the basement as my coupon stockpile room!! I'm gonna line it with shelving and it's gonna look like a mini supermarket!! You'll notice in the pictures all the woodwork, it's called wormy chesnut wood and I guess it's rare and worth $$$$.
All we need to do is repaint Drew's room because it is currently pink and yellow, not very boyish!

Here's some pics I took!
Blake's Beach Room

My New Scrapbooking Room

The Boys' bathroomDrew's RoomMaster Bedroom with attached bathroomEntryway, living room is off to the left and I was standing in the dining room taking this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment