Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kroger Sale week of 4/20

Kroger is having a 10/10 sale. Here's the deals I'm taking advantage of... I ordered coupons today from some of my favorite sites.
All items are $1. Coupon price is beside it and then the double price and then total!

Pillsbury Brownie Mix $.35 -- $.70 -- $.30 each!
Scott Paper Towels $1.00--Free
Quaker Rice cakes $1.00--Free
Kelloggs Cereal $1.00--Free
Mccormick grill mates $.75-- Free
Suave Deodorant $.50--Free
Aquafresh $.50--Free
Fuze $1.00 Free


On a side note....
I sold ALOT of my stockpile at our garage sale/moving sale and made......
drumroll.....
$460

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't make it to your sale, but I heard some of the deals you were making!! See ya at work. Becky

    PS I hope I do that good on my Clean Sweep Sale, downsizing my craft business, gonna be selling alot of supplies.

    ReplyDelete