Friday, April 10, 2009

Little Helpful Hints for all you coupon newbies!!

Buy the Mount Vernon paper on Saturday. The coupons are usually the same as the Columbus paper but it only costs $.50

I usually buy the Ashland paper on Saturday too. It usually has decent coupons. Don't bother buying the Mansfield paper--it sucks!



On Sunday I will buy either the Columbus or Cleveland paper if the coupons are good.

To find out what's gonna be in the paper that weekend I check out http://www.taylortownpreview.com/



Oh, there isn't any coupons on Holiday weekends so no coupons this weekend (Easter) :(



I used to keep all my coupons in little 4x6 photo albums ($1 at Dollar General) so I could just flip through them but then a friend showed me the way with baseball card holders (Thanks Jenn!).



Here's a pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment