Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pound for Pound Challenge....

So within the last month or two I have somehow gained 9 lbs. Not good.....
At work they have started a group to lose weight with the Biggest Loser's Pound for Pound challenge. I decided to join but I'm just not a dieter..... I can't say no to food. I'm not too bad when I'm at home but when I'm at work I get bored or smell the residents food and suddenly I'm starving. I'm trying to cut back on the amount of pop I drink and my snacking. I've I also been taking the boys for a walk each night so we will see how I do. I would like to lose 25 lbs. That would get me two pounds below what I weighed before having the boys!!!
I've also got an appointment with Dr. Bowman tomorrow. I'm going to talk to him about weening off my crazy pills and I'm going to see if he will prescribe meridia to help me lose the weight....

No comments:

Post a Comment