Wednesday, November 10, 2010

'Tis the Season...Holiday Cards

'Tis the season to be getting ready for the Holidays!! One of my favorite things to do is to take our family picture! I love seeing how we have all changed throughout the year! The kids just grow so fast! It's amazing!
This year I'm planning on taking that family picture, plus a few of the kiddo's, and making personalized Christmas cards. I think everyone will love them!
Shutterfly, one of my favorite photo sites, has TONS of cute designs for Holiday cards.
This one is my favorite!

I'm planning inserting our family picture plus single pictures of each child and then a picture of just the kids together!

You can even make your own address labels here! They also have many different photo gifts for everyone in your family!

Shutterfly will have you all set for the holiday this year!
And what kind of blog would this be without a coupon for them???


No comments:

Post a Comment