Monday, May 18, 2009

Free Coupons

So I've been emailing companies telling them how wonderful (or awful) their products are. To thank me they are sending me coupons, awesome coupons!!
I started with SC Johnson. They will send you coupons for free products just for complimenting them!! Just click on the "contact us" button and then it will list all their products. I just complimented each product. And if you hit the back button you won't have to enter your info again!! Just change the comments and product name!!

I also got my 2 $10 movie cash certificates in the mail from welch's. I had to buy 6 juices (which I got free with coupons) and they sent me a certificate!!

I also got some coupons from farmland. Gribbles will often have the sausage for $1.

Such a good mail day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment